Hilary Rose Personnel Ltd. will work with SMEs offering support and guidance on employment law and best practice enabling the strategy of the business to be adhered to.
Hilary Rose Personnel Ltd. will use their knowledge and expertise to apply pertinent competence in accordance with the professional standards of CIPD.
Hilary Rose Personnel Ltd. Company Profile
Established since May 2007, we have worked with companies ranging in size and sector. Offering quality work, we facilitate with directors and management teams in all aspects of Strategic Human Resource and Training and Development.
As a company we like to maintain flexible relationships with clients, developing and delivering packages to include offering advice, support, guidance and practical help on all areas of employee management, employment law, training and development.
Our client base includes manufacturing, engineering, special purpose test and automation, software companies, service industry, retail and health care.
- We are on the Approved Business Link (West Midlands) Supplier List
- We are on the Approved EEF (Employers Engineering Federation) supplier list
- Some of the projects undertaken:
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth on their “Female Entrepreneurship Ireland/Wales programme, lecturing on “Managing people in the workplace”.
- Helping a software company in Bristol with policies, company hand-book, redrafting contracts of employment and ensuring all of their employee management documentation is up to date.
- Managing redundancy and outplacement assignments.
- Working with start up companies, advising on recruitment and selection, working with the MD, designing policies and procedures in line with the culture of the new company. Offering ongoing support and advice on all aspects of Human Resource Management, ensuring that everything is in line with employment legislation.
- Working with various organisations, carrying out health checks on their policies and procedures, updating and designing where necessary.
- Assisting companies with disciplinary/grievance investigations, hearings and appeals.
- Assisting with Training needs analysis
- Assisting with Performance Management
- Training and development - this has involved designing writing and presenting training workshops on various subjects within the HR remit, either at Hilary Rose Personnel & Associates training venue or on site at client organisations.
Hilary Rose is a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development with a postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management and has many years of experience in the areas of Employee Management, Employment Law, Training and Development.
This has enabled her to become a key provider, working with SMEs in all aspects of Strategic planning and Human Resource. Her expertise encompasses the facilitation of ISO9001 and TS16949, Health & Safety as well as the accreditation of Investors in People (IIP).
Before going into Human Resource Hilary ran her own business employing a small team of people. She has many years of managerial experience; her client base includes manufacturing, engineering, special purpose test and automation, software companies, service industry and health care.
Hilary Rose Personnel has associates that can be brought in on larger projects or where specialist knowledge is required and include:
* Coach and mentor
* Occupational Health
* Employment law specialists
* Human Resource Practitioner